Wednesday, February 19, 2014

{ To all my Mama's out there }

I remember the feeling, you can't see your toes, ginger ale is your best friend, and you wonder if jeans with a button will ever enter your closet again. The LAST thing on earth you want to do is stand in front of a camera and be photographed. But as my favorite Photographer, Ana Brandt once told me, " It's not about you, it's about the generation that you are creating."

When I heard that, it really resinated with me. So I did it, I waddled on out there, had my best friend take our pictures. And it turns out, 15 months after I was graced with a beautiful baby boy, I actually miss that belly. I love looking at the pictures of me holding my belly with my baby inside of it. I created life and I want to remember what that looks like! Even if it's 60 pounds heavier than normal.

Celebrate the life that you are growing. That is why pregnancy pictures are SO important. Trust me I get it, double chins are not fun and either are stretchy pants, but remember you are beautiful. Not only are you a B.A. for carrying this child, but you look good doing it! 


2014 my goal is to improve and stay updated on my Blog, so I would like to dedicate this blog post to all the beautiful mama's I have photographed, and cheers to the future ones I will get to meet. Let's capture you in this moment right now, beautifully full of life.


xoxo Kelsey




















0 comments:

Post a Comment