Monday, March 10, 2014

{ 10 on 10 March 2014 }

I read on another photographers blog this idea called the 10 on 10.  Each Month on the 10th , you bring your camera with you a whole day, and post 10 pictures at the end. Capturing the true moments in life!

As a photographer we are focused on our careers, and with the convenince of cell phones, we often miss taking pictures of our own children. I love family shoots, but I am talking about the day to day. From the bed head after nap, to the messes while playing. Capturing your family in the true moments that make life amazing! The little things that you want to remember. So I decided to give it a shot. My husband would say I am not lacking in taking pictures, But I wanted to do this challenge, no cell phone pictures, no staged photos. Take my camera and capture my favorite model in his true form, sweat pants and all! I hope you enjoy my March 10 on 10!



It started out like most days in the Seattle- Farago House. For those of you who don't know, we are out in Seattle for 3 more months while Scott is finishing his Masters in Tax Law at the University of Washington. Then we will be heading back home to Missoula. We woke up, went for a run outside and  then started playing! 

 Brody's new "Dog". 
My mom gave this to me when I was in college as a joke because I wanted a dog so bad. Now its Brody's best friend, and he drags it every where with him. Including watching out the window for "Dada".

My Parents live on a small lake and one of our favorite things to do is go feed the ducks. Well, I feed the ducks and Brody feeds himself, and then the ducks if they are so lucky.





 Brody is the happiest baby on this planet, except for the 30 seconds it takes for me to get his milk ready at night. For some reason this tantrum always happens, and I can't help but laugh. Every night its the same routine, so he should know that his milk is coming. The second I hand it to him those tears turn off and my goof ball is back, see picture below. Taken 10 minutes apart ! Oh Brody!

Yes our binkie loving man! 

Enjoy a glimpse into my day to day!

xoxo Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment