Monday, September 1, 2014

{ Old friends, new babies } Lauren's Maternity Session

{ Hello }
Meet Lauren! I can't even remember how long I have known Lauren, it has to be over 20 years! Which is insane to think about! We both attended Sunny Hills Elementary in Seattle, and grew up going to the same schools! I even text her this hilarious picture the other day from 3rd grade of us! 
How little are we !!!

Anyways Lauren, her husband, Corona and Gus moved to Missoula last year! I was so excited when she messaged and told me! It is so nice to have a familiar face here in Missoula! 

Now her and Patrick are expecting their first bundle of joy early September! We had a blast using Corona in the shoot! Besides completely electrocuting myself, I would say it was a success! Enjoy your sneak peek Lauren &  Patrick and I can't wait to have a new little Missoula Buddy join us very soon!







xoxo Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment