Thursday, April 10, 2014

{ April 10 on 10 }

{ Hello }

What a relief! I was so worried I would not get this blog post done today! We had a very very busy day! Starting with out morning. We headed over to my dear friend Britnie's house. She was my next door neighbor and my childhood sidekick. I believe we first met when I was two. Now fast forward to being wives and mommies. I love that while out in Seattle, Brody gets to play with her two boys! Today we had a blast playing in their back yard! Brody got nice and muddy and got to run around in his swim diaper :) . Britnies backyard is amazingly warm, and Seattle has been SO nice lately!

Then after Britnie's we got to pick Brody's Papa up from the airport. Brody loves his papa. Of all of his 4 grandparents, Brody cound point out "Papa" first. I think they have a special bond. It was fun to make a sign for him, even though Brody fell asleep before we could hold it up to greet him. Then we headed back to my parents and Brody got to watch Papa mow the lawn. We even made him stop for a picture. Then a nice bath and a book read to him by his special Papa.

It was a wonderful , Beautiful Day!











Xoxo

Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment