Tuesday, April 29, 2014

{ Brody Michael } 18 Months

My nephew Jacob asked me the other day , " Why do you say ages in months? Why don't you just say he's one??". And honestly, I didn't really have an answer in that moment. Because every other mom does it???!! But the truth is, beyond the fact that from 0-24 months your baby goes from a sleepy snugly baby to a rambunctious toddler. Or is it because every month is developmentally different than the next. For me I think it comes down to it makes me still feel like he is my baby. 

For months after Brody was born I found myself saying , " I just had a baby". Even though he would be 8 months old, I still felt like I was a fresh new mom. The truth is I still am. I am still learning, growing and making mistakes. But like any mom, I wouldn't trade my new life for any job in the world.

Brody is officially 18 months on Saturday but I took him out on a beautiful sunny day with his favorite pal Mickey to get some shots of him. He does not sit still and rarely cooperates for pictures these days. So this is what we got. But honestly, this is Brody at exactly this age. Capturing him at exactly who he is. Full of life and energy and kisses for Mickey. I hope you enjoy a glimpse into my favorite little boy!

xoxo Kelsey



















0 comments:

Post a Comment